- I now feel confident that others go thru the same issues as me. value of PLN = sharing of resources.
- I was not able to "talk" education. Doesn't happen at school, only here.
- I can PLC on global scale - geographically, grade level, subject, . . .
- I was floundering in ideas & questions but in need of someone 2bounce them off of. NOW I have MANY ppl to consult!
- The value is the plethora of resources, viewpoints, & ideas I now have access to (has become an addiction and time hog :-)
- Beyond amazing tools, love connections made w/ real people who care a lot about kids. So many perspectives
- PLN provides resources to share w/teachers, ed tech news/info, & communication w/others in the field of ed tech.
- With my PLN, I get ideas for technology lessons that I would have never gotten otherwise.+ confidence to try them.
- I could not collaborate w so many teachers around the world & present on Skype & in person to their schools
- I'm connected to a much bigger conversation than is possible within my workplace.
- Through my PLN I was able to make an Australia-Vietnam link via a blog for my Society and Culture class
- My PLN gives me encouragement, support, and endless resources. I am a better educator because of them!
You can read more of the responses here.
A while back I did a video about what my PLN Means To Me
Several people have also made videos about their PLN, all of them worth a look.
So if you have someone who is a "PLN Doubter" show them this list, play them a video and all the other comments then ask if they really see the value in going it alone.