Some more information on entering from their website:
Please be sure to follow the contest rules when planning, creating and submitting your video entry. Your video must:
- Be in the format of a music video that is either a song parody of an original song that demonstrates or envisions the use of technology in the classroom such as:
- Your vision of a classroom that is creatively and effectively using technology to enhance learning
- How your class uses technology every day to make the learning experience great
- How your class used technology to make a class project better
- How a class project could have been better with technology
- How you plan to use technology in a class project
- Feature the teacher submitting and at least 1 student. All students that are in the video must be in the grade or age category for which the video is being submitted.
- Include 'eInstruction' at least once in the lyrics of the song and show the eInstruction® logo.
- Show one or more of these products in use OR an image of the products below:
- End by directing viewers to the contest website (www.2010classroommakeover.com) to vote for the best video.
- Not exceed 2:30 minutes in length. Due to differences in rendering times for different video formats, entries that are one or two seconds longer than 2:30 may still be accepted.
You can see the videos of the past winners on the contest website.
If you post a video head back here and leave a link to it in the comments so we can check it out and vote!
So head over to http://2010classroommakeover.shycast.com/ and complete your entry. You have until Nov. 2 so get those videos in today!